We customise solutions to suit the needs of our clients and are focussed on getting the best out of people. Our services fall into three broad categories.
3.Gamified HR Solutions
Effective Human Resources management is one of the key elements in any organization, especially when one looks for growth and a competitive edge in the market. Strategic HR solutions are all about helping organizations reach their long-term goals. While Strategic and Operational HR solutions do overlap, Strategic HR solutions are future oriented.
Strategic HR deals with organizational systems and processes to do with structure, values, quality, working culture, and making sure the resources match current and future needs. Of course, this includes everything that might affect the business in the long run.
We help companies
1. Create a culture that speaks to the purpose of the company
2. Ensure that employees are aligned to company goals
3. Ensure that employees are engaged in the betterment of the company
4. Create appropriate policies
5. Create an environment of continuous learning and development
6. Ensure an ecosystem of collaborative competition
7. Comply with national and state labour laws
Operational HR encompasses the daily operations that are essential to maintaining a strong workforce. Operational HR is transactional in approach, with a focus on ongoing needs of employees. Vital tasks include implementing defined strategies, specific coaching and training, payroll and so on. Implementation of labour laws as they apply is a part of this function.
We help ensure
1. The right people are hired
2. Adherence to policies and processes
3. Compensation and rewards programmes are properly implemented
4. Learning becomes an ongoing activity
5. Employee grievance systems are streamlined and actioned in a timely maner
“Gamification” – this term that was Greek and Latin to most of us has suddenly gained a lot of attention in the business world. It has infact, gone from being a way to kill time, to a method of engaging employees and customers.
Gamified HR involves using the mechanics of game thinking to typical HR activities such as recruitment, training and development, engagement and motivation. Gamified solutions provide the how in many situations.
Gamification is a new tool in the repertoire of people managers and works extremely well in conjunction with other solutions.
1. Assess the behavioural attributes of candidates during the recruitment process
2. Assess the behavioural attributes of employees during the promotion process
3. Engage, influence and motivate employees
4. Help employees become solutions-focussed in their thinking
5. Create a fun way to upskill employees